- Charles Musonda (born 15 October 1996), known as Charly Musonda or Charly Musonda Junior.
- Musonda is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for Eredivisie club Vitesse, on loan from Chelsea of the Premier League.
- Mainly an attacking midfielder, he can play as a winger.
- Born in Brussels to Zambian parents, Musonda started his career at Anderlecht’s youth setup.
- Charly attended Richard Challoner School in New Malden. In 2011, aged only 15, he was already linked to the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.
- On 11 June 2012, Musonda joined Chelsea, along with his two older brothers, after the club previously agreed to pay a “compensation fee” to Anderlecht.
- On 24 October 2013, he signed a professional contract with the club, after already being a regular with the under-18s.
- On 5 March 2015, after already being a regular with the club’s under-21 team, Musonda signed a contract extension until 2019.
- On 29 January 2016, Musonda joined La Liga side Real Betis on loan until the end of the season.
Home Zambia Biographies 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Charles Musonda
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Charles Musonda703
Previous Post10 Things You Didn't Know About Nevers Mumba Next Post10 Things You Didn't Know About Augustine Lungu