- Dickson Jere is a Zambian lawyer.
- He was a journalist, published author and renowned political analyst specializing
- Dickson previously served as senior advisor and spokesman of Zambia’s Fourth President Rupiah Bwezani Banda.
- He has also sat on a number of government committees dealing with the economic sector of the country.
Jere obtainedan LLB degree from the University of Zambia and a Bar Practicing Certificate from the Zambia Institute of Advanced Legal Education (ZIALE).
- Dickson as a practising lawyer, he has played various roles as an official, lawyer and advisor in various issues concerning mining in Zambia
and otherSouthern African countries.
- He has represented a number of mining companies on
widerange of issues thatincludes energy, taxation, environment and disputes arising from developmentagreements with governments.
Jereis also a practicingArbitrator and member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) and a bonafide member of the Law Society ofZambia.
- Jere was raised in the city of Lusaka where he attended Munali Secondary School where he excelled in the Debate Club and completed his Grade 12 in 1995.
- Dickson Jere is involved in sports, currently holding the position of vice president for the Zambia Judo Federation and Patron of the Black Rhino Football Club.
Previous Post10 Things You Didn't Know About Edward Makuka Nkoloso Next Post10 things you didn’t know about Rozalla Miller