- Prince Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika (born 4 February 1948) is a Zambian politician and businessman with a princely title.
- He was a founding member of the Movement for Multiparty Democracy.
- During Rupiah Banda‘s presidency, Akashambatwa served as a Presidential Advisor for Political Affairs
- Prince worked at Hour for Reunion: Movement for Multiparty Democracy; Conception, Dissension and Reconciliation
Mr.Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika serves as Permanent Secretary and Director of Zambia National Building Society
- He was also
businessmanwith a princely title
- Mbikusita-Lewanika also served as the Managing Director at Tanzania Zambia Railway Authority since February 2010
- His sister Princess Inonge Mbikusita-Lewanika is also a diplomat and politician who stood to be President in 2001.
- He was a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) Honoris Causa
CurrentlyPrince is an Advisor/Representative (Southern Africa), SMH Rail of Malaysia
Previous Post10 things you didn’t know about V. M. Jones Next Post10 things you didn’t know about Wilbur Smith