Application Deadline: February 15th 2019
Women in Africa has set up an endowment fund to promote, support and accelerate innovative enterprises run or managed by African women. In the third year we want to reinforce the network and renew the delegation of women entrepreneurs of the African continent regrouping the 54 countries composing it.
Several benefits for the 54 selected entrepreneurs:
- Invitation to the International Annual Summit WIA in Marrakesh (June 27/28 2019): annual membership, reimbursement of travel, accommodation.
- Unique visibility: Unique visibility from 500 delegates, including investors, top executives and media from all over the world plus visibility on Women in Africa print and web supports including website, WIA Mag, social media, press, offering key visibility.
- High-level Networking: Business meetings organized during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech and during all the events of the Club (Regional and Local meetings).
- Special access to the WIA Link digital platform in order to exchange with each other and with international top executive. Real social network of entrepreneurs and exclusive club, all year long.
- Mentoring: Mentoring for 1 year from large companies (depending from the fundings and sponsors).
- Bootcamp: Access to a training bootcamp prior to the summit.
- Scholarschips: Scholarships offered in partnerships with Honoris.
You are a female entrepreneur, you have created an innovating company, you are an African citizen, apply in order to be part of the International Women In Africa Entrepreneurs’ Club.
For More Information: